Thursday, December 29, 2011

Saying "Goodbye" to the Old, "Hello" to the New!

So, It's literally been ages since I've posted on here! And the sad thing is there have been a lot of great things that I've been up to! I traded in my iMac for a MacBook Pro, (good decision), I took some salsa classes, worked, visited Alcatraz, went to the Opera, worked, visited with my amazing sister Shara who came out to California, worked some more, saw A Christmas Carol, worked, and basically had a fun time playing Dance Revolution and watching Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls with my friends. :) The last 6 months have flown by and now a new year is approaching... faster than I care for. But New Years' always mean new goals and new beginnings and I'm excited to see what this new year has in store for me. Now for more reminiscing... This year brought with it a new job, a new home, new roommates, new friends, and new challenges. It's been an adventure, and I've learned a lot. Mostly I've learned that life is not going to be a piece of cake, but it's. It is always surprising you with new twists and turns, but it's what you make from those changes that really counts. Overall it's been an adventurous year! I will now leave you with a sampling of various photos from my many adventures this last year!

Dad with Tristan, what a pair they are!

The new job this year at MyNewPlace!

Valentine's Day Annual San Francisco Pillow Fight!

Post it wars!

At the Chinese New Year's Parade

My new roommate Jessica at Monster Jam

Monster Jam!


1st time with Auto-tune idol here I am with the Winner, Emily Foster!

Stephanie and I, Contestants in the first ever Auto-Tune Idol! I did round 2 this last October!

Powder Puff Football!

They called me Battle-hawk!


Shaina, Alicia, and myself! So glad we could see our awesome cousin!

Dad and Uncle Charlie playing around on the horse's. :)

Shaina at my favorite store, Anthropologie, with this huge Monster book!

San Fran Scavenger Hunt, this is a building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright! This was his signature.

Visiting Arizona, with my adorable 2nd cousin Brody.

1st pic with my new iPhone 4s! Loved the Angry Bird hat! 

At the Exploratorium with Kyle

On our trip to Alcatraz!

At Alcatraz

In our box at the Opera! We saw Turandot, beautiful music! 

Mom and I at the Opera!
My Reindeer cupcakes! Filled with Nutella and home-made Nutella buttercream frosting. Yum!
Cable Car Christmas Caroling! This was so much fun!

I grew a mustache for Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!