Thursday, February 3, 2011

There are many uses for Post-It's in the office!!!

So a couple of days ago at work, this guy in the building across from us wrote, "HELLO"on his window with post-its, and he was waving at everyone. We all laughed, and thought it was pretty funny. There were a few comments of, he must be bored, or he must not have much to do. Well, the next day he wrote, "IT'S ALMOST TIME!" all in post-it's again, so we wrote back, FOR WHAT? He wrote back "BEER!!!" Well, I don't drink, but it was still pretty funny, so we wrote "CHEERS!"
Then this morning my boss, wrote "WHISKEY", cause she likes that better or something. Then he wrote back, "GOOD MORNING" so we wrote back, "WHAT'S FOR LUNCH"?
So he made a picture of a slice of pizza in his window with post-its, it was so fun! I really wanted to make a bowl of soup with steam coming out, cause that's what I was having. :) But it wasn't really my window.
So my boss wrote back, "Salad" with a frowny face :( below.  Then guess what happened! Someone else joined in and wrote Poop, don't ask me why, but...then later I saw a few floors up someone wrote, "SUSHI" with a smiley! Then a guy in our office changed it to, "PIE!"  Anyway, it was really fun, it made my day!
We had an entire conversation through post-it'! I thought we should have said "CHIPOTLE 12:30!"  andmet the guy, cause anyone that would do that has got to be pretty hilarious!
Here's the slice of Pizza! I had to zoom in the picture on my phone and take a snapshot of my screen cause it was so far away!

This is our office, I took this from outside, it says "SALAD" with a sad face.

This one's hard to see but if you look closely at the opposite building you'll see, ALMOST TIME! and the post-it's on our window are the FOR WHAT? That was our first message, it started it all!

Here's a few farther back, you can see on our window we wrote FOR WHAT? It's backwards in the photo, so they can read it. :)
who woulda thought! Here are some pictures! I love it! It brought a smile to my face all day long!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I must say that this is incredibly awesome. Keep us posted (har, har) on what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!