Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter Cadbury Bunny Style!

So this Easter was great! I got to watch conference and listen to the wonderful prophets voice, and eat a delicious meal with Shara and Craig! Yum, it was good! Then Craig gets a craving for Cadbury Eggs and is reminded of this childhood commercial.



Craig laughed so hard at the Lion that I couldn't even hear the cat! That made it all the funnier, I think we all laughed for 20 minutes straight! I'm glad that I have my family here and we can laugh at silly commercials! I love my family, they're hilarious!

PS. I showed it to some friends later, and they thought I was crazy, apparently it's not that funny! I guess I'm just easy to please. If that's the case, I'm okay with that! :)

2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! I thought it was pretty funny, but it was more funny cause of Craig :). I loved how you and Craig just fed off of each other and laughed and laughed and laughed.

    Also your friends need to laugh more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!