Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello Seattle!

Hello Seattle! I'm here in Seattle for the Summer on an internship with the Flourishing Families! I took these pictures on our little tour of Seattle, where we got to stop at the beach, and then went to Pike market, and a little park at Queen Annes, where I took the picture above of the Seattle cityscape. It is a beautiful place, full of green trees and rolling hills! I love it!
This pic was our walk to the mall, we got to walk there with this beautiful view, even the sidewalks are pretty here!
This is another pic I took at the Queen Anne's viewpoint.
Here's the beach of the Puget Sound, there aren't many waves, but there is a ton of beautiful driftwood, and the view looking away from the ocean is gorgeous, green trees everywhere! I'll post a picture of that next time.
So far I've been having a great time here, we haven't really started working yet, so this week has been a lot of going and seeing places. I still need to go back to Pike Market and get some pictures there, I forgot my camera, but it's a really fun place, and I'll get more pics up soon. Last night we went to a U-dub football game, it was pretty fun, they had a hot dog eating contest which was pretty funny to watch. Anyway, I'll be posting more about my adventures here!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! That's awesome!! I'm glad you're having a good time and I'll have to call you soon and hear about your adventures. Love you!

    It is beautiful there and those pictures are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig said great job with the camera and that you'll love it out there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!