Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Graduation!

So I graduated!! Well, I walked, anyway, I acually won't be completely done until August, because of my internship in Seattle this Summer, but I was very excited to be almost done! This was the first picture taken of me after Convocation, where I officially walked!
This is the traditional Svedi intellectual pose, we are all trying to look smart, and Scott's doing the thinking pose. :) I love my family. This started when Shara graduated and she and Shaina took a picture like this. Scott said, Shara looked like an intellectual, and Shaina looked like a model, modeling being smart! :)
This is my amazing family, minus Steve and Rachel, they couldn't make it, and Craig who took the picture.
Us again, being rediculous.

Here's me and Shara and Craig. They just moved to North Carolina. So far away! :(
Me and my amazing sisters!
Me in my cap n' gown, with my amazing diploma cover! :) I get the official diploma in August!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!