Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eight Month Delay!!!

So I woke up this morning to this email:



The department can't find the paper for your grade change. I got a new form and need to fill it out. The information I need from you is your BYUID (the number), Full name, local address, and local phone. Please send this to me and I'll turn in a new form for you.
Sorry about the delay


Now, this is December 9th! I first sent an email to this TA regarding my grade last MAY!!!! That was about 8 months ago!!! This makes me so extremely mad that I'm actually writing my first negative blog post!!! So here's the story:


In my Psych stats class I got this email:
I mistakenly deleted your blackboard exam 2 scores. Will you please all email me and let me know your score (if you don't have your test I'll look it up)?
Thanks,
stating that they lost the test scores for 2 of our tests!! 2!!! How does that even happen! So, for some reason I spaced it and didn't think that this email applied to me. So I never replied, I guess I thought he would just look them up. I admit it, I made a mistake. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking, I blame it on the million other things I had to get done! Then came the grades, and I had a C-!! I was shocked, and immediately emailed my professor and my TA to fill out a grade change form, I mean, this was a 4 credit class that I worked my butt off for to get an A in! Unfortunately I had also just moved to Seattle for the Summer so I couldn't just go to my teacher!


Anyway, they reply and say they'll get the grade change form filled out. And time passes, I keep checking my grade and it hasn't changed! So I emailed again, and again. Nothing. I finally email the TA one more time, on JULY 2nd, and then I call the school, they directed me to the psych department where I find out that no grade change form has been filled out!! Then I'm directed to my teachers office, where I leave a message for her. She emails me back, and says she filled one out! Finally! SO of course now I'm checking my grade everyday to see if it's changed, and it finally does!! Yay!


But then this morning I woke up to that email, a reply to the email I sent back on July 2nd! And I was thinking, are you SERIOUS!!! Oooh it just makes my blood boil! I mean, some people actually DO care about their grade!


Sorry about the DELAY!! The EIGHT month delay!! Are you kidding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!