Monday, December 27, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Ok, so I know that Christmas was two days ago, but I'm still posting this today. :) Today I started my first day of work. it's a temp job, but it's exciting to be working again! Well, they still have their Christmas tree up and it smelled sooo good! I got the cubicle right by the tree, yes, I have a cubicle! Never thought I'd see that day! :) I kinda feel like I can relate better to The Office now! Anyway, all day long I got to smell that beautiful pine tree smell that I've longed for all year! In my house we have a fake tree! I always complain that we need a real one, but since I'm not willing to pay for it right now I'll have to be patient, and wait till next year for my real tree. So, I was really happy to get to sit right by the Christmas tree, and get a good long, and I mean long whiff of that tree! Mmm, it's good!

Well, even though our trees fake at home, it still looks really pretty, and this year I got to decorate it with my decorations! Last year there was a 90% off sale at Beverley's on all the Christmas stuff, and since my sister works there we got an added discount, so I bought a bunch of ornaments! And guess what colors I chose? If you know me, you should be able to guess! Red, brown, and teal, it's kinda my theme. There's also a lot of golds, and burgandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!