Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to say on this Thanksgiving day how grateful I am for this life! It is truly amazing to see how much I have been given. I'm able to study at BYU and learn amazing things, and have a great job that puts a smile on my face every day. I have wonderful friends who are great examples to me, and an amazing family who is always there for me. I have this wonderful gospel which gives us truth and knowledge so we are able to have faith and hope that through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can overcome our weaknesses, and achieve our potential. I can't express enough how thankful I am for the gospel and the great promises we have, and can enjoy. I am truly thankful for my Family, for all they do for me and put up with! :) I have learned so much from them and am grateful for the examples they are to me. I know I don't say it enough, but I love you guys tons and thank you for being so wonderful! I truly have an amazing life, and I am thankful for the blessings I have been given, and even for the hard times that have taught me what is truly important in this life. Mostly I am thankful for our Savior, who gives us peace, and makes hope possible.

1 comment:

  1. those are good things to be grateful for :). Now update your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!