Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Waltz!

Soooo, it's been a really long time since I posted anything! I'm only posting something now for Shara, because she's the only person that actually checks my blog anyway but here's something interesting to write about.

So I've been taking a 280 ballroom dance class and it is sooo fun! We just started the Waltz! It is my favorite, I love it! I love feeling so elegant, like you're floating on a cloud, I think it is the most romantic dance ever! I was practicing with a friend the other day, and he taught me a little of the Viennese and it was even more fun! I just can't get enough and would do it all the time if I could! Anyway, that's all I wanted to say about that! I think everyine should learn how to do the waltz, you'll feel like a princess!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! An update! And I agree - the waltz does make you feel like a princess :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming that you are a girl, otherwise you will feel very manly- that's a promise gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!