Tuesday, May 24, 2011

letter to birthday

Dear Birthday,

GO away... I don't want you to come around anymore! Maybe those words are too harsh, but...I mean, what happened to us? Although your loyalty astounds me I've simply grown sick of your singing, numerous spankings, and kisses. You used to be one of my best friends, seeing you was almost as good as Christmas! You would throw exciting parties for me, buy me tons of presents... but now... now you just make me feel OLD,  tired and worried every time you come around. I mean, I know you have good intentions and all, you want me to keep track of my life...celebrate my birth and all...but I'm just not feeling it right now. I think it's time we took a break, why don't you come around again in 5 years... like leap year? But I know this letter is no use, you love me too much! You'll be back, like clockwork.

Yours every year,
Stacia

* This letter in no way lessens my appreciation to those associated with Birthday; ie; parents, siblings, friends, relations... I love YOU, and appreciate your validation and love. Birthday and I just have a few issues to work out. But don't fret, all will be well in the end, it always is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!