Friday, February 4, 2011

Post-it Revolution!!!

So today I came into the office to find multiple post-it messages from the building across from us! The original guy had written "TGIF!" and so we responded with "TOP O' THE MORNING". We also had another smiley face! Then he wrote, "IGNORE with an arrow pointed in the direction of the people who wrote POOP, the other day. So in response, my boss wrote, "I'M WITH STUPID" with an arrow to her neighbor! Now I have to admit this is getting a little ridiculous! But I love it!. Then he wrote, "I FEEL LIKE DANCING!" and was dancing around his office, and going to other rooms and dancing! It was so hilarious, So we danced a little bit too in the window, but not too much. We had to stay a little professional. :)  We wrote back "DOUGIE", like the song, Teach me how to dougie, teach, teach me how to dougie, you know you're singing it! :) Anyway, then the smiley turned into a frown, who knows why. And then another group of people wrote "ZOOSK" with a heart, and we were like whats that,? It sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember what from. So we looked it up and it's an online dating website! You know all those ridiculous commercials you see, with crazy dating scenario's going horribly wrong! Like the girl who has a dog, and gives the guy shellfish, then leaves for a sec, and when she gets back he's totally blowing up cause he's allergic. Yeah those crazy commercials, that's Zoosk. So I looked up the address, it is right next to us! 475 Sansome st, we're 343 Sansome St. So I think we should ask them for dating advice! :) We also thought about writing MYNEWPLACE, and then saying, you match, we find the home! :) This could be a great connection! :) Anyway, I just love this kind of thing, it makes me laugh so much, and I'm glad we're starting a post-it revolution!!! Start one in your office! I dare you. :)

I have to make another update to this!  Our friend in the other office ended up getting busted, he wrote us a sign that said, Got Shut Down. It was so sad. So we wrote, WE'LL MISS YOU! But other people in other floors were perfectly willing to keep going! Now just remember I am in San Francisco, and it's Friday night, and what do people do on Friday night in San Francisco? Happy Hour! Yeah that's right. So people started making pictures of alcoholic beverages with their post-its and let me just say there were some pretty creative pieces! People all over the building next to us, and even the one in front of us starting joining in, and here's a picture:
This was the best one! It was so detailed, we were so impressed!
 Here's a martini glass, there were also quite a few more, a glass of beer, wine, and another mixed drink. My boss wrote on our window IRISH TIMES 4:30, so everyone was gonna go to that bar at 4:30! I thought about joining, just to meet the other people, cause they were so funny, I mean you've got to have a great sense of humor to start a Post-it revolution! But I didn't make it down there, :(. But I'm sure I'll hear all about it on Monday!
Here someone wrote SUNNY! but it changed to SORRY after they got shut down. :( Then there's the frowny face up above, that used to be a happy face, it got turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!